VOLCOM - LIBERATOR HIGH RISE PANT - RETRO BLUE
Volcom was founded in 1991 as America’s First Boarding Company and seamlessly combined the cultures of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, music and art through our ‘Youth Against Establishment’ creative lens.
This same energy continues to this day as we unite diverse lifestyles with our ‘True To This’ battle cry. We support anyone who is True To their passions… their ‘This’.
A high-rise fit with a cropped cut, the Liberator High Rise is a slimming fit. Made from a recycled cotton blend, this stretchy Faded Vintage blue denim style is Eco-True, features a zipper fly and is available in two lengthsFeatures :
● Women's jeans
● High rise
● Legging fit
● Zipper fly
● Volcom Stone coin pocket
● Vegan leather patch
● Reinforced fell seams for durability
● Asymmetrical interior waistband
● "V"-notch edgestitch for hip stress point
● Volcom Stone embroidery at back left leg
● Volcom Water Aware
● 27" (69 cm) and 30" (76 cm) inseam, 11" (28 cm) front rise